Office of Management & Budget
The Office of Management and Budget has primary responsibility for coordinating budget preparation at all schools and departments and developing the annual financial plan under the direction of the Superintendent and School Board. Other responsibilities include approving and processing all change requests to the current year budget; managing budget execution and advising the Superintendent and School Board through quarterly reviews; administering the personnel position control data system; and preparing financial reports.
FY 2015 Documents
Approved FY 2015 Documents
- FY 2015 Approved Budget
- FY 2015 Proposed Budget
- FY 2015 Budget Information Sheet
- FY 2015 Operating Funds
- FY 2015 Other Funds
Approved Capital Improvement Program FY 2014 – FY 2020
Explaining Title I, II, III and IV
The U.S. government allocates Title I, II, III and IV funds according to formulas based on the size of the school district and the number of students in various categories.
- Title I funds help to improve the academic achievement of disadvantaged students.
- Title II funds mainly provide staff development for teachers and school administrators but may also be used to reduce class size in targeted schools.
- Title III funds help students with limited English proficiency.
- Title IV funds promote safe and drug-free schools and communities.
To provide a comment or suggestion regarding the budget, please e-mail email@example.com