The CCPSOnline program offers all students the opportunity to take a high school credit course online. CCPSOnline helps serve the following needs:
- Provides a high school diploma program for students with a talent and motivation for academic success but are unable to fulfill their goals in a traditional high school
- Provides a course or courses for students moving to the school division from schools whose schedules are not compatible and, therefore, are unable to schedule classes in the traditional manner
- Provides additional courses which will allow the students to become current with the student’s appropriate grade level
- Home school/private school students may enroll in a maximum of two courses per year, space permitting
- Courses available to adults, on a fee basis, who need to acquire a high school diploma
- CCPSOnline is approved by the Virginia Department of Education to be a multi-division online provider. Students residing outside of Chesterfield County may take up to two online courses during the regular school year by paying tuition.
For more information about the program, visit CCPSOnline.
594-1725 • Instruction Division Center, 600 Southlake Blvd
David Rankin, CCPSOnline@ccpsnet.net