Applying for Employment Vacancies
- In order to apply for employment vacancies with CCPS, an on-line application is required.
- Applications are accepted for announced vacancies only, and must be submitted by the announcement closing date and time.
Applicants considered for employment must successfully complete the following background investigations:
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Criminal History Investigation
- State Police Criminal History Investigation
- Child Protective Services (CPS) Investigation
- Department of Motor Vehicles Record Check (for positions requiring driving)
- Drug test and physical (Bus Driver positions)
- Tuberculosis Screening/Test
Access to computers and staff assistance is available Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. in the School Board Central Office, located at 9900 Krause Road.
For additional information regarding the application process, contact the Human Resources Department at (804) 748-1984.
Chesterfield County Government Vacancies
Trouble accessing the school system’s vacancies site?
- If you are using Netscape, the pages may load very slowly. Please be patient.
- AOL users: The Job Opportunities site is on a server running SSL (secure sockets layer). If you cannot access the site, contact AOL for assistance in setting up your browser for 128-bit encryption.
- The Chesterfield County Public Schools vacancies online application site is down daily between 2 a.m. and 4 a.m. (Eastern Time) for maintenance.
An EOE/M|F|D employer