Designed to thank senior residents for their support and to encourage them to remain active in Chesterfield schools, the Super Senior Passport is free. If you are 60 or older and live in Chesterfield County, we invite you to apply for a passport.
Super Senior Passports provide
- discounted fees for Super Senior Passport classes and other adult education classes on a space-available basis (Discounted tuition in a particular class is not guaranteed. For more information, call 768-6140.)
- free admission to school athletic events (except playoffs and tournaments)
- free admission to music and theater productions in schools (seating may be limited at theater productions, so please call the school in advance)
- free admission to certain other school activities for which fees are charged
We invite you to volunteer in our schools.
Sharing your life experiences, memories, knowledge or friendship with a young person will make a difference. Some seniors spend one or two days a week in our schools listening to students read, helping in the library, being a lunch buddy or mentor or assisting in a variety of ways. To volunteer, please contact the principal or volunteer coordinator at the school you’re interested in or email email@example.com.
How can I get a Super Senior Passport?
- Fill out the online application on this webpage, print it, then mail or fax it in.
- Apply in person at the School Administration Building, 9900 Krause Road.
- Call 804-748-1405 to ask that a representative attend a group meeting to register you and other members for Super Senior Passports.
If you need more information, please call 804-748-1405.