This link will take you to an overview of the proposed budget for Chesterfield County Public Schools, which Superintendent Marcus Newsome presented to the School Board tonight. The proposed FY 2014 budget protects instructional programs from cuts and includes a pay increase for all employees. To communicate to the School Board about the budget, please email email@example.com or plan to participate in the Feb. 12 public hearing (call 748-1897 or 748-1497 to sign up to speak at the public hearing).
- Redistricting M. Christian to Harrowgate
- Kindergarten registration day is April 10
- Updates to prekindergarten application dates
- School Board adopts FY 2015 budget
- Chesterfield County Public Schools seeks teachers of math, science, world languages and special education
- Registration for Table Talk now open.
- Chesterfield wins majority of Active RVA school awards
- Students from four schools qualify to compete in regional finals of National History Bee
- Activities at Chesterfield schools
- Now is the time to apply for prekindergarten