This link will take you to an overview of the proposed budget for Chesterfield County Public Schools, which Superintendent Marcus Newsome presented to the School Board tonight. The proposed FY 2014 budget protects instructional programs from cuts and includes a pay increase for all employees. To communicate to the School Board about the budget, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or plan to participate in the Feb. 12 public hearing (call 748-1897 or 748-1497 to sign up to speak at the public hearing).
- Schroeder appointed to Midlothian seat
- Meeting notice 11-26-13
- Board to interview five candidates for Midlothian seat
- Chesterfield County School Board and Carrie Coyner win awards from Virginia School Boards Association
- Energy competition among middle schools raises awareness and saves money
- School Board seeks applications for Midlothian District seat
- School Board member resigns because of health concerns
- Chesterfield: College and Career Ready!
- Whack a what? Whack-A-Watt!
- Successes from Chesterfield County Public Schools