This link will take you to an overview of the proposed budget for Chesterfield County Public Schools, which Superintendent Marcus Newsome presented to the School Board tonight. The proposed FY 2014 budget protects instructional programs from cuts and includes a pay increase for all employees. To communicate to the School Board about the budget, please email email@example.com or plan to participate in the Feb. 12 public hearing (call 748-1897 or 748-1497 to sign up to speak at the public hearing).
- Who are Chesterfield’s Students of the Year?
- Seven Chesterfield County high schools rank in top 10 percent nationally
- Chesterfield County Public Schools gets STEAMed
- Chesterfield students win Stock Market Games
- Future Business Leaders of America
- School Health Advisory Board seeks two new members
- Meeting notice 4-1-14
- Thank a teacher
- Schools thank business and community partners
- Three more prekindergarten application events scheduled and deadline extended to June 9