The Chesterfield County School Board has scheduled five community town hall meetings to discuss and receive community input on the Superintendent’s proposed FY2019 operating budget presented at the Jan. 16 School Board work session. Some meeting dates have been rescheduled due to the inclement weather.
Town hall budget meetings will be held:
- 24 at 6 p.m.: Bermuda District at Elizabeth Davis Middle, 601 Corvus Court
- 25 at 6 p.m.: Midlothian District at James River High, 3700 James River Road
- 25 at 6:30 p.m.: Dale District at Falling Creek Middle, 4724 Hopkins Road
- 31 at 6 p.m.: Clover Hill and Matoaca districts at Chesterfield Career and Technical Center @ Hull, 13900 Hull Street Road
- 1 at 6 p.m.: Matoaca District at Matoaca Middle East Campus, 6001 Hickory Road