Welcome to the BBMS Library!
We cannot wait until you can visit our library in person, to check out some of our amazing books. We have over 17,000 library print books!
We also have some awesome eBooks which can be accessed by clicking on the Mackinvia App on your Dashboard:
After you click on Mackinvia on your Dashboard, simply click on eBooks on the left toolbar and checkout the book that you are interested in reading today!
You can check out some valuable information on our BBMS Canvas/ Library LibGuides page and our BBMS Library Canvas page
Library Media Center Hours:
Monday – Friday, 7:35 a.m. – 2:55 p.m., with a library pass.
Library Loan Policy:
- Two books can be checked out for a two week loan period
- Books can be renewed one time
- Overdue Fees:
- Fine is .10 per book per day
- Fines are calculated only on days school is open. Excused absences negate fines.
- If an item is not returned, the replacement cost must be paid by the patron.
- Circulation privileges are suspended until library obligations are met.
- Students are scheduled for checkout every other week through their Language Arts class.
- They may come independently for checkout, research, make-up work and book selection between classes, before and after school or with a pass from a teacher during the class period.
- Note that students can renew their books at anytime from their Chromebooks via the Library Catalog site under the My Account tab using their username (student id number) and password (last 4 digits of their student id number).
- Classroom teachers also schedule time for instruction and research in the library.
- The library sponsors various reading-related programs and activities including a Battle of the Books team, Books and Bears Reading Club, Book Fairs, and supports various reading celebrations through the school year.
We also encourage you to access books from the Chesterfield County Public Library using the links below:
- CCPL Homepage
- CCPL Digital Library Card
- CCPL Classic Catalog
- Additional CCPL information and links
- Click here for Video on how to use CCPL
We hope to see you soon!