SCHOOL YEAR 2020-21
Resident Student Information
Please read all the information below as it provides details regarding our fees, class time, exams, and registration.
The link to the registration form is at the bottom of this important information.
- OPENS – Monday, February 3, 2020, at 12 noon
- CLOSES – June 17, 2020, at 12 noon
- Late Registration Opens August 12th at 8:00 AM
Full Credit Class: NO fee for Chesterfield county students
Half Credit (Semester) Class: NO fee for Chesterfield county students
- September to June
- January to June (spring semester)
- 4-6 hours per week, per class
- 2 exams for full credit class
- 1 exam for half credit class
- You will be registering for the 2020-21 school year.
- The online application will need to be completed in one sitting.
- You will need to know your student ID number.
- All students and parents applying for CCPSOnline classes need to have a valid email address. Students will need to check email daily. This is one of the primary ways your teacher will correspond with you. Students should have their own email account. The student email can not be the student’s CCPS Google Account Login.
- Once you complete the online registration, you will receive an email receipt notification and confirmation letter both directing you to a required Parent/Student Agreement Form
- Your registration will not be complete until we have received your approved signature sheet from your school counselor and it has been processed in the CCPSOnline Learning office.