Thank you for your interest in courses through CCPSOnline. Please read carefully the information on this page prior to registering for the summer session. The following steps are required.
- Step 1: Complete the online application – The online application can be accessed through the button at the bottom of this page
- Step 2: Make payment- The online payment system can be accessed using the button at the bottom of this page.
- Step 3: Receive a receipt of application communication After you submit the online application, you will receive a copy of your responses and a separate email from CCPSOnline. This email contains verification of receipt of your application and a link to electronically sign that you have read and agree to requirements described in our Student/Parent Handbook.
- Step 4: Complete electronic signature- After reading the requirements described in our Student/Parent Handbook, electronically sign and submit per the included instructions.
- Step 5: Check the status of your application- You can always check the status of your application using the “Application Tracker” button at the bottom of this page.
- OPENS – Monday, May 11, 2020, at 12 noon
- CLOSES – June 17, 2020, at 12 noon
- SUMMER — June 22 – July 30
- 4-6 hours per day, per class
please note that fees are annually reviewed and subject to change.
Full Credit Class
- $250 resident
- $500 non-resident
The student is required to take a proctored exam at the end of summer session, during the specified 2 week exam period, at locations determined by CCPSOnline. Should onsite exams not be possible, they will be administered and proctored online.Final exams are mandatory to receive credit for the course.
Dates for Exams
- Exams may not be taken before July 20 or after July 30.
- Exam windows: July 20 – July 23 and July 27 – July 30
- Information regarding SOL’s is pending guidance from the VDOE
Credit card payments are accepted at the CCPSOnline payments page (button below) through the Chesterfield County Public Schools Administrative Offices Online School Payments (OSP) portal.
- Refund requests are to be made via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and will require administrative approval.
- No refund requests will be accepted after JULY 6, 2020.
- Refund form must be completed by JULY 30, 2020.