Team Chesterfield families:
Chesterfield County Public Schools will offer the PSAT/NMSQT to all high school juniors this school year at no cost to the students.
Students will need to register here
to participate. If you are interested in taking the PSAT this year, please register using this link even if you have previously responded to a different interest survey at your school.
- Registration deadline: Friday, Jan. 8, 2021
- National test date (set by the College Board): Tuesday, Jan. 26, 2021 from 8:30 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Testing locations: Two options
- Students who ride the bus will test at their home high school. This would be the high school district associated with the student’s home address. (Students would NOT test at the school they attend for specialty center purposes.) Transportation to and from school will be provided by the Transportation
- Students who provide their own transportation will test at the high school where they currently are enrolled. This is the school where the student would attend school if they were not learning
NOTE: In previous years, the PSAT/NMSQT would have been offered on the same day to all students in grades 8-11. However, COVID-19 pandemic recommendations related to social distancing have created a need to change our testing model. This year’s in-school testing opportunity is only available to high school juniors.