Programs & Services
- CHHS Course Selection Process for the 2020-2021 School Year (PARENT LESSON)
- CHHS Class Scheduling Process
- Science Course offerings – slideshow
- PSAT Interpretation Slideshow for parents
- Diploma Requirements – Class of 2022 and Beyond – A link to the presentation given by Counselors at the Counselors Coffee session.
- Suicide Prevention Resources – Talking points for parents.
- High School 101 – A link to the presentation given by counselors on Back To School Night 2018
Transcript Request Process for Current Students
Current Seniors who need to request a transcript can do so through Parchment. Students must submit a Parchment Transcript Release form signed by a parent, legal guardian or the student (if they are 18) to the Main Counseling Office.
Once the Transcript Release Form is signed and submitted to the School Counseling Office, students will be given a Parchment registration code. Seniors can click on the button below to begin setting up their Parchment accounts once they have received their code.
Please note there are NO FEES for transcripts ordered through Parchment for current seniors.
Transcript Requests for Alumni
Alumni can also request transcripts using Parchment. Please click the above link to set up an account or enter your account information. There is a charge for alumni transcripts. You may also visit the CCPS website below for more information about this process