- Special Olympics – Rivercity Tournament February 17th https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sbXWAzogeGEzrL6dB2nbeg-su7DyDQFxiVtYOlkhHL4/edit?usp=sharing
- Mercy Mall is looking for volunteers. Please see their information on Sign-Up Genius at: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0d4dadac2ea02-volunteer
- United Way Volunteer Opportunities
- Sportable is always looking for volunteers. Visit their website: https://www.sportable.org/registration/volunteer/
- Brandermill Woods
If you are interested in volunteering at Brandermill Woods Assisted Living Community, please complete a volunteer application (click here). Once completed, please send to Christina Welch (email@example.com) Her contact # is 804-379-7100. You must be 16 years old to volunteer.
- RVAccess formerly known as TOPSoccer
This is a soccer program for special needs kids and you help them play soccer in a team setting. Contact Carter Blair Yeisley at firstname.lastname@example.org for the schedule and locations.
E-mail: email@example.com or call 804-340-2991
- Chippenham Hospital
Is in desperate need of Junior Volunteers to work at our Cath Lab Information Desk from 2:30/3:00 – 5:00/ 6:00 Monday Thru Friday (just 2 hours). You will greet patients and their families as they arrive. One BIG PERK – you are allowed to do your homework plus get a free meal!!! Please contact Maria Gilmore ASAP if interested. Maria.Gilmore@HCAhealthcare.com or 804-323-8335
- St. Mary’s Hospital
For information on volunteering opportunities at St. Mary’s Hospital, please click HERE or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (804) 287-7575.
- St. Francis Hospital
For information on volunteering opportunities at St. Francis Hospital, please click HERE or contact email@example.com or call (804) 594-7807.
- Sitter and Barfoot Veterans Care Center
in the City of Richmond is in need of volunteers to work in a setting with injured and disabled vets in a therapy setting. Students must be 16 unless accompanied by an adult. You may contact Mandy Fisher for more information (804) 371-4687.
- Volunteer Match
- Sunrise Assisted Living
(off Robious Road) NEEDS volunteers for ANY activities they have there.
Bingo, talent nights, talking, walking resident’s dogs, you name it, they WANT our students.
- There is a brief training session for volunteers and a sign in log for whenever the students want to come. A lot of the residents are there with no family locally, some with Alzheimers, and some that just downsized and enjoy talking with any guests that come through.
Susan Overbey is the volunteer/activity coordinator, her number is 804-560-7707.
- Johnston-Willis Hospital
Volunteer Coordinator may be contacted at (804) 483-5081. More information on their website:
- Chippenham Hospital
Volunteer Coordinator may be contacted at (804) 483-3256. More information on their website:
- Richmond Youth and Family Services
Volunteer to help at special events sponsored by the program. Contact is Lauren MacDonald 804-441-5294.
- Chesterfield Baptist Church Homeless Ministry
Help feed the homeless the first Saturday of EVERY month (holidays, rain or shine!) Students must sign up in advance AND email the coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org) AND ride with an adult or church sponsored certified driver AND complete the Youth Emergency Form ( Click Here ) You must also sign-up to volunteer. The link to sign up is: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/chesterfield1