Chesterfield County Public Schools has partnered with Parchment for all transcript requests and education verifications. Parchment provides secure electronic transcript delivery nationwide and up-to-date document tracking through email notifications for all registered users. Please visit the Frequently Asked Questions page for detailed information.

Per Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.

Ordering A High School Transcript or Education Verification

Currently Enrolled High School Students

  • All current students MUST obtain a Parchment Registration Code from their high school counselor before setting up a Parchment account and making any requests.

Alumni (High School Only)

  • Set up your Parchment account using the appropriate Parchment High School link (last CCPS high school attended/graduated from). No registration code required.
  • Place order for your high school transcript to be delivered to your required destination(s) (ex: college, university, employer, third-party verifier, recruiter, yourself, etc…)
  • If your destination does not accept electronic transcripts, Parchment provides paper delivery via mail during order processing. **Please note that Parchment does charge fees for service.

Alumni (Elementary or Middle School Withdrawals)

  • You will NOT access your transcript through Parchment. Instead, complete the Transcript Request Form-ES & MS ONLY and return to the email/fax/address located on the bottom of the form for processing.

Ordering Additional Documents (immunizations, test scores, IEP)  

  • Please complete the Additional Records Request Form  in addition to your Parchment request if you also need to make a request for immunizations, test scores or IEP documents.



Please visit the Frequently Asked Questions section for detailed information.

Inquiries concerning a transcript that has been put “on hold” should be made to your high school counseling office. (Note: individuals with a transcript “on hold” will receive an email message giving instructions on steps that need to be completed in order to process the transcript)

Parchment should be contacted for questions about registration, the ordering process, payment/refunds or any other user issues at or at Parchment Support:


Skip to content