As prescribed by the Carl D. Perkins V Act of 2018, the number of committee members shall involve a diverse body of stakeholders, including, at a minimum.
- representatives of career and technical education programs in a local educational agency or educational service agency, including teachers, career guidance and academic counselors, principals and other school leaders, administrators, and specialized instructional support personnel and paraprofessionals;
- representatives of career and technical education programs at postsecondary educational institutions, including faculty and administrators;
- representatives of the State board or local workforce development boards and a range of local or regional businesses or industries;
- parents and students;
- representatives of special populations;
- representatives of regional or local agencies serving out-of-school youth, homeless children and youth, and at-risk youth (as defined in section 1432 of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act of 1965);
- representatives of Indian Tribes and Tribal organizations in the State, where applicable; and,
- any other stakeholders that the eligible agency may require the eligible recipient to consult.