Our school is a Title I school. Title I funds help schools increase student achievement and strengthen family and community partnerships. Title I programs vary from school to school, but the goal at every school is ensuring that all children have a high-quality education and opportunities to foster academic growth and success.
Here are some of the things that Title I does for our students:
- provides additional instruction to help eligible students improve reading, writing or math skills in kindergarten through fifth grade
- coordinates instructional activities with the classroom or subject area teacher to foster more effective learning
- provides a variety of instructional resources, professional development, and materials that complement school division’s initiatives
- provides individual and/or small group supplemental instruction
- promotes self-esteem to help children reach their full potential
- provides extended day opportunities both before and after school
- extends the school year with opportunities and assistance for Title I students to attend summer session
- encourages parent and family involvement through parent conferences, workshops, and partnership opportunities
We are excited to partner with you!
Please contact your principal or school-based Title I staff for partnership opportunities.