Current 2019 – 2020 Board Members
For the 2020 – 2021 school year we are looking for individuals who are willing to serve in all of these positions listed below. If you are interested in learning more please call or e-mail the President to talk about how you are able to help.
Required positions to fill for the 2020 – 2021 school year
- This is the person who is the liaison between PTA board members, general members and the school. Additionally the President runs PTA meetings, serves as the point of contact for general questions, and delegates or organizes events as necessary.
- The person responsible for ALL bank account questions and information, deposits, check writing and budgetary duties. Creates reports for the PTA meeting in advance so members are aware of the financial standing, balances the budget and the back account. Must be present at all meetings.
- The persons responsible for taking minutes at the meetings and sharing them with the board members. Tracking all agendas, meeting minutes, and PTA documentation for our permanent records. Must be present at all meetings.
How the PTA supports Ettrick students and staff
- Monthly classroom HEROes
- $500.00 donation to the Book Fair in the fall and in the spring so more books can make it into the hands of our students.
- Penny Wednesday – currently we are promoting the purchase of a new sound system
- Christmas Breakfast provided in December for all of the staff
- Cookie tins provided in December to the bus drivers
- $500.00 donated to pay for the DJ and other items for the Daddy Daughter Dance
- Donations and support to the school during the year for attendance and behavior incentives
- Meals or treats are provided to the staff during Teacher Appreciation Week