The Chesterfield County Public Schools Office of Family and Community Engagement (FACE) will be hosting a series of documentary films, free to CCPS families February and March 2019.The documentaries selected are in alignment with the FACE mission and CCPS dedication to connect families to information through explorations of cultural competency, social-emotional, special education, and adolescent supports.
The Face FWD Film Series is comprised of:
- INCLUDING SAMUEL – MARCH 19, 2019 *Reserve a seat here
- RESILIENCE – MARCH 12, 2019
- THE MASK YOU LIVE IN – MARCH 5, 2019
- HE NAMED ME MALALA – FEBRUARY 26, 2019
- SCREENAGERS – FEBRUARY 19, 2019
The documentaries will be screened at:
CTC @ Hull 13900 Hull Street Road- Midlothian, VA.