ParentVUE and StudentVUE are websites that offer secure, private access to school and student information, including assignments, grades, attendance, school calendar, and teacher contact details. In ParentVUE, you can see the information for all of your students. Here are some helpful documents that will help you get started and answer questions about ParentVue. ParentVUE and StudentVUE are provided by Synergy.
ParentVUE Help and Documents
- ParentVUE is a website or app that provides parents with access to grades, attendance, and other student information
- To gain access to ParentVUE, parents must receive an activation letter from their student’s school
- Parents with multiple students will only require one activation code, and will see all of their students once they log in
- Parents may use ParentVUE to update their email address and phone numbers at any time
- Parents may access ParentVUE at https://va-chesterfield-psv.edupoint.com or via an iOS/Android app where the district URL is https://va-chesterfield-psv.edupoint.com
- Please direct all questions to your student’s school