Family Resource Hub

Chesterfield County Public Schools

Getting help for students

While youth may show spontaneous aggressive behavior or signs of difficulty fitting in, parents should become concerned when alienation or antisocial behavior is shown over a period of time. Parents can seek help from their child’s school by contacting a school counselor, school social worker or school psychologist. Additional help is available from Chesterfield County Mental Health Support Services at 804-748-1227. To anonymously report suspicious behavior or other concerns, parents and students may call Crime Solvers at 804-748-0660.

Updated on August 2, 2022
en English
Skip to content