The student’s username is their student ID number. This number can be found in ParentVue and on report cards.
The first time that a student logs into a particular Chromebook, they will not see their profile on the home screen. When they click Add A User, they will need to enter the full user account name Student [email protected] – Example: [email protected]
Change a student’s password #
- Use a computer to navigate to my.ccpsnet.net. You do not need to be on a Chromebook in order to change the student’s password.
- Log-in using the student ID number for the username and the existing password.
- On the CCPS dashboard, click on Profiles
- Then click on Change Password and follow the directions
How to clear other profiles #
Removing an account from your Chromebook
If you wish to remove someone else’s account name from your Chromebook:
- On the Chromebook sign-in screen, select the profile you want to remove.
- Next to the profile name, select the Down arrow .
- Select Remove this user.
- In the box that appears, select Remove this user.
Password Reset Requests #
During the school year, this is done by the student’s teacher(s). Until September 8, 2020, parent or guardian requests for student password resets can be made here.