Are you tired of writing checks or searching every morning for cash to pay for your child’s lunch? MySchoolBucks.com can help. There are many benefits to this website, which is secured through Verisign.
- Decrease the chance of your child running out of breakfast or lunch money
- Eliminate the need to send lunch money daily or weekly
- Deduct from your credit card or debit card automatically or by request depending on which method you prefer
- Enable you to check your child’s account for the past seven days to see what they are eating and have purchased
- Allow you to place limits on how your child may spend the money in his or her account. We recommend setting a daily spending limit rather than a weekly spending limit.
- Let you check payment history with MySchoolBucks.com
- Notify you by e-mail when your child’s account balance drops to a certain level.
How does MySchoolBucks.com work?
First, you need a computer with Internet access. Go to MySchoolBucks.com and follow the on-screen direction. We encourage a $10 minimum payment. Once your account is set or a payment is made, it will take up to 1 hour for the account to show updates. If there are any problems with MySchoolBucks.com parents can call 1-800-479-3531 and select option 5 to speak with a representative.
Use MySchoolBucks.com to make EASY lunch payments for your child!
Call 1-800-479-3531 or visit www.MySchoolBucks.com to enroll in this convenient, free service!
Other helpful links.
In an effort to curb the cost and time our district expends each year in returned checks, Food and Nutrition Services has contracted with Envision Payment Solutions. A $50 fee is charged for each returned check, plus the value of the check. If you have any questions, please call at 1-877-290-5460.
Office of Food and Nutrition Services
7610 Whitepine Road
N Chesterfield, VA 23237