Harrowgate Elementary PTA is a nonprofit parent/teacher organization whose membership includes parents, legal guardians, and staff at Harrowgate Elementary School. The PTA’s mission is to establish a close relationship between home and school by advancing the opportunity for all parents to become involved in the Harrowgate Elementary community. It is our belief that the team effort of a parent/teacher organization offers the best possible learning environment for our children.
President: AJ Kersetter
1st VP : Heather Penner
2nd VP of Programs: Andrey Lantz
Treasurer: Traci Link
Secretary: Jazmin Saunders
Membership: Ali Link
- Raising funds for supplemental educational materials and experiences by using fundraisers
- Sponsoring children and teachers for:
- Classroom materials
- After-school program scholarships
- Supporting school and family social interaction by hosting:
- Free movie nights
- Annual festivals
- Annual fitness nights
- and more!
- Providing a non-biased forum for sharing information on issues that impact our children
Join the PTA! We need you and your support. Membership is only $6 per person, or two for $10.
Most other school PTA memberships are $10 per member. Please visit the PTA Membership Hub to join online.
By supporting the PTA, you will:
- Get connected with school faculty and other parents
- Have a voice in ongoing projects and new ideas
- Find your niche in one of our many great programs
- Have fun at our social events
- Be involved in positive change
- Be a role model for your kids and others
We need Box Tops for Education and Campbell’s labels. Don’t wait until you have a bunch! Send them in as you get them. We often run into expired coupons. Expired coupons = wasted income.
The PTA can be contacted by emailing PTAHarrowgate@gmail.com.