Team Chesterfield families,
Several important messages about Chromebooks:
Chesterfield County Public Schools will collect student Chromebooks from high school seniors May 19-29. Students may return their Chromebooks to the high school that they attended this year or to the closest high school near their house. (A family member can turn in the Chromebook on behalf of the student, as long as the student’s name and school is provided to the Technology team member working the Chromebook collection station.)
- Tuesday, May 19 from 9 a.m.-noon: Matoaca, Meadowbrook and Monacan high schools
- Wednesday, May 20 from 1-4 p.m.: Matoaca, Meadowbrook and Monacan high schools
- Thursday, May 21 from 9 a.m.-noon: Bird and Clover Hill high schools, and Carver Academy
- Friday, May 22 from 1-4 p.m.: Bird and Clover Hill high schools, and Carver Academy
- Tuesday, May 26 from 9 a.m.-noon: Thomas Dale, Manchester and Midlothian high schools
- Wednesday, May 27 from 1-4 p.m.: Thomas Dale, Manchester and Midlothian high schools
- Thursday, May 28 from 9 a.m.-noon: Cosby and James River high schools
- Friday, May 29 from 1-4 p.m.: Cosby and James River high schools
If a senior is still in the process of taking AP exams and needs their Chromebook to finish this action beyond these dates, please let the school principal know by email so that an extension can be handled on an individual basis.
Other important notes:
- Students who will not return to a Chesterfield County school for the 2020-21 school year should return their Chromebook to their feeder pattern high school during the dates/times listed above.
- All other students who have school division-issued Chromebooks at home will keep their devices at home throughout the summer to support continued learning opportunities.
- Chromebook support/repair sites and hours will be modified during the next two weeks, as the Technology team collects seniors’ devices. Chromebook support for students will only be available May 21 and 28 from 1-4 p.m. at the Career and Technical Center @ Hull, located at 13900 Hull Street Road. Other normal repair sites will not be operational during this time period.
Thank you for your continued support of Chesterfield County Public Schools!
Executive Director, Communications and Community Engagement
Chesterfield County Public Schools