- October 29, 6:00 PM PTO Meeting in the Library
- November 26, 6:00 PM PTO Meeting in the Library
- No December Meeting –
- December 17, 6:00 PM in Office Conference Room – Cookie Boxes/Dessert Bar Set-Up and put Cookie Boxes together for bus drivers and set-up for Staff Dessert Bar
- December 18, Dessert Bar – TBD
- January 28, 6:00 PM PTO Meeting in the Library
- February 25, 6:00 PM PTO Meeting in the Library
- March 25, 6:00 PM PTO Meeting in the Library
- April 22, 6:00 PM PTO Meeting in the Library
- May 20, 6:00 PM PTO Meeting in the Library
- No June Meeting unless we have pending projects
Our goal is to do what is necessary to help grow and support a strong and positive relationship among students, teachers, staff, parents and the community. We organize, volunteer time and/or contribute funds to activities such as:
- Academic Support
- After Prom Party
- Baccalaureate Ceremony
- College and Career Center
- PTO Email Newsletter
- Reflections Program
- Sponsoring Teacher and Student Recognition Programs
- Teacher Appreciation
We would like to do more but need the continued support and membership of every student, teacher and parent at Matoaca High School. Also, it is important to understand that student enrollment at Matoaca High School has nearly doubled in size just within the last few years.
While this type of growth is exciting, it also brings new challenges. It is important that the PTO growth keeps pace so that our students, teachers and staff receive the kind of support they deserve. As you can see, there has never been a more important time for you to join and support the Matoaca High School PTO.
HOW DO YOU JOIN AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
It is easy to join PTO. Just click the Membership Form link at the bottom of this page to download the form. Complete it and attach a check/money order made payable to Matoaca High School PTO and mail or drop off at the school’s office in an envelope addressed to Matoaca PTO. Membership dues are $5.00 per parent/staff and student. Also, PTO membership forms will be distributed to every student during the first week of school – so please make sure you look out for these forms and ask your son or daughter about them.