Good afternoon Monarch Parents,
Here are your reminders for next week:
- Picture day retakes will take place here at MBK on March 30th and 31st. Please use this link
to sign up. The following picture packages are available for purchase.
- Parents of Freshmen: Are you interested in learning about college course readiness and opportunities your student has in high school to earn college credit? Join us virtually on Tuesday, March 23, at 6:30 PM, for our ECA Parent/Student Information Night. This program will last no longer than one hour. Please click on this link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdXhUgAd_TDZJNAPsxkt-pC-efXzftMF0zwN5Iim_ZSL0nOBA/closedform to register for the virtual meeting and to submit any questions; the meeting link will be provided after registration.
- We continue to encourage all students to continue conducting daily health self-assessments. If your student is experiencing Covid-related symptoms or has been exposed to someone that has tested positive, please have them stay home and contact our attendance office. Please also do not send your students to school in person if they are sick as many Covid symptoms are similar to symptoms of the common cold, allergies, and the flu.
- Please also remind your student of the following daily expectations:
- They will not be allowed to congregate in common areas, during class transitions, before or after school, or during breakfast or lunch.
- The snack machines and microwaves will not be available.
- All students are will be required to wear a mask unless they have a health plan on file.
- They will be required to wear a face shield in any other setting in which 6ft of distancing cannot be maintained for 15 or more minutes.
- They should bring headphones to participate in Pride Time as students will not move from their first-period classes to participate.
- Is your student currently failing one or more classes this school year? Please view the following video and presentation on pathways available to help them potentially pass for the year:
- Finally, we have shifted our daily schedule to increase instructional time and to support students in transitioning quickly between classes:
- First Period/ Announcements 8:30am – 9:25am
Second Period 9:35am – 10:45am
PRIDE TIME 10:45am – 11:10am
Third Period 11:25am – 1:28pm
A Lunch 11:25 – 11:47
B Lunch 11:57 – 12:19
C Lunch 12:29 – 12:51
D Lunch 1:01 – 1:24
4th 1:38pm- 2:45pm
Pride Time 2:45pm – 3:00pm
Dismissal 3:00pm (Students will not be released from their 4th period classes until 3:00 p.m.)
Thanks have a great weekend!