Good afternoon Monarch Parents,
Please see the following reminders for the upcoming week:
Parents of current 9-11 grade students:
- Next school year (2021-2022), students will have the option of attending school face-to-face, or completely virtual through CCPSOnline. Selecting the CCPSOnline option will not give students access to MBK teachers. Specialized courses, including specialty center courses, will not be available through this option. Registration for virtual via CCPSOnline must be completed by July 9. Use the following link to register:https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeIpAHwbY6iAkaikWUvnkkE9P6Om_dbYpV2DQ6PVQwvYkv_4Q/viewform.
- If you applied to the Tech Center, please go to CCPSOpportunities.com and log in to view acceptance offers and/or waitlist offers on your application dashboard. Be sure to click the red RapidID button to log in! You must accept your offer so that the tech center can inform your high school counselor for scheduling purposes.
Parents of seniors:
- Please complete the following mandatory senior survey. This information allows us to plan for future programs for our students.. This is a mandatory form for all seniors.
- We ask that they also complete this in-house survey for MBK only:
- Please review the following document regarding graduation:
- Please review the following link for exam exemption information:
- Please review the senior exam schedule via this link:
- We are also planning a red carpet event, as an alternative for prom, May 22, 2021 from 7 p.m. -10 p.m. A sign up sheet will be shared soon. Please be reminded that outstanding fees must be paid in order to participate in the red carpet event. Please contact our bookkeeper,
if you have questions.
- We want to celebrate our seniors and their post-high school plans (college, career, or military). Please complete this form so that they can be featured in our celebration:
We are also asking that you submit a photo of you and your acceptance letter, college pennant, or decorative sign that celebrates your college/career decision. You may upload this photo to the Google Form or you may email your photo to
email@example.com. Please put the following in the subject line – “Monarchs Roaring On” with your First name, Last name, and Student ID.
- Cap and Gown pictures will be taken May 19 from 2-5. A sign up link will be coming soon.
Parents of AP Students:
Parents of all students:
Thank you and have a great weekend!