Good morning Monarch Parents,
Please read below for important information:
- The School Board decided that masks will be mandatory in the building. I will provide additional details regarding daily guidelines once they are received from our division-level risk management team.
- There are only two attendance options for students this year; virtual through CCPSOnline and face-to-face. You must register your student for CCPSOnline to have them remain home to attend school virtually. This means they will not have access to Meadowbrook teachers. Students that choose the CCPSOnline option will work independently at the their own pace with support from the online teachers. The option to log into google meets with current Meadowbrook teachers is not available for this school year. Please help us plan as best we can by completing this survey only if you want your student to be virtual through CCPSOnline or if you have already signed them up for CCPSOnline:https://forms.gle/yCznZHHP34W1JCzJ9. We need to know how many students will actually be in the building.
- We realize that with the short summer, some families will be on vacation when school starts. Face-to-face students must be present on the first day or they will be withdrawn as a no show. Your student can be re-enrolled; however, the procedure across the all high schools is to withdraw students that are not here on the first day.
- Please see the following administrator and counselor contact information below:
- Last Names A-Com
- Last Names Con-Ha
- Last Names He-Mei
- Last Names: Mej-Rod and IB
- Last Names: Rodr-Z
- ELL Levels 1 & 2
Thanks and have a great day!