These are your reminders for next week:
Health and Safety
- The health and safety of our students and faculty remain our top priorities. Please make sure that your student is completing the daily health self-assessment and that they are wearing their mask appropriately; securely covering the nose and mouth.
Parents of seniors:
- Please ensure that your student has had at least one dose of the meningococcal vaccine in order to attend school this year. You may call our school nurse, Ms. Candy Mason, should you have questions, 804-743-3675.
Follow Us on Social Media
- To stay current with other important information, you can review our daily announcements on all of our social media platforms:
- IG: @mbkmonarchs
- Facebook: Meadowbrook High School-CCPS
- Twitter: MBKHSccps
- The school attendance options for this year are face-to-face or virtual through CCPSOnline. Students currently are not allowed to complete work asynchronously from home via Canvas as a permanent attendance option as they could last school year.
Students that do not attend face to face but are not enrolled in CCPSOnline may be marked absent.
Please call our attendance office should you have questions, 804-743-3675.
- The football game against Hermitage High School has been rescheduled for October 8th. We hope to see you there!
- Please also remind your students about the importance of arriving at every class on time and dressing appropriately. Our attendance expectations and dress code can be found in the student code of conduct that was sent out earlier this summer.
- If you need to pick your student up early during the week, please do so by 2:30 p.m.
- We are asking all parents to join the PTSA. Your membership allows us to do so many extra great things for our students and teachers that can’t be done with school-division funding. Use this link to join:
Back to School Night
- Back to School Night will be held on September 20, 2021, from 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. More information is forthcoming.
- Please use the following fee sheet along with your student’s schedule to pay class fees online at:
http://osp.osmsinc.com/chesterfieldva. You may also complete a fee reduction sheet to be considered for the reduced fee amounts. You may also send fee payments to school with your student or stop in to pay them in person with our bookkeeper.
Fee Reduction Sheet (English):
Fee Reduction Sheet (Spanish):
- Please remind your student of the following expectations:
- All students student are expected to wear masks properly (covering the nose and mouth) in the in the building (except while eating breakfast/lunch or playing an instrument) and on the bus unless they have submitted medical documentation stating that they cannot due to medical reasons. Parents of students refusing to wear a mask will be contacted.
- They will not be allowed to congregate in common areas, during class transitions, before or after school, on the bus loop or during breakfast or lunch.
- They are expected to attend school every day and arrive to every class on time.
Student/Parent Self-Health Assessment
- Please continue to have your student complete the daily, self-health assessment. If your student becomes ill with Covid-19 or has symptoms, please notify the school as soon as possible and do not send them to school. Please visit the CCPS Covid Website for more information: CCPS Covid Website:
Thank you and have a great weekend!