Our goal in Health and PE is to teach students how to lead a healthy and productive lifestyle.
- In 6th grade Health, they study the Muscular and Skeletal Systems. They also learn about their Skin, Hair, Teeth, Eyes and Ears.
- In 7th grade, they study the Respiratory and Circulatory Systems. They also focus on Nutrition, First Aid and Safety.
- Finally, in the 8th grade they cover the Nervous and Digestive Systems. They also learn about Non-communicable Diseases.
- Some of our 8th graders elect to take Fit for Life which is designed to help students reach and maintain a high level of physical fitness, which is considered an Advance PE class.
- All of our students enjoy a wide variety of activities in PE. Some of which include, pickleball, speedball, ultimate football, basketball, volleyball and soccer.