Hello and Welcome!
The mission of the Manchester Middle School Library is to provide a flexible welcoming learning environment and program that incorporates curriculum, resources, and staffing to enable patrons to effectively and ethically retrieve, evaluate, and utilize information, as well as, develop a love of reading and life-long learning.
We hope you will find the resources and information useful to you.
Mrs. Blackwell, Librarian
Mrs. Lee, Assistant Librarian
Mrs. Lemaster, Library Assistant
- Students are scheduled for checkout every three weeks through their Language Arts class.
- Students may come independently for checkout, research, make-up work and book selection between classes, before and after school or with a pass from a teacher during the class period.
- Students can check their library account anytime from their Chromebooks via the Library Catalog site under the My Account tab using their username (student id number) and password (last 4 digits of their student id number).
- Classroom teachers may also schedule time for instruction and research in the library.
- The library sponsors various reading-related programs and activities including a Battle of the Books team, Book Fairs, and various reading celebrations and contests through the school year.