The mission of the Chesterfield County Public Schools School Counseling program is to provide high quality academic and personal support, as well as, career efforts of students, staff, parents, and community members.
Student Enrollment Process:
If you need to enroll your student, please contact Yamilia Hicks at 804-674-1388 or Yamilia_Hicks@ccpsnet.net to schedule an appointment. Enrollment appointments are made between 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Monday-Thursday. You can find the enrollment packet under the Forms tab on the School Counseling webpage. New students will start school the day after the enrollment process is complete.
What you need to bring when enrolling your child:
- Proof of Residency: Current lease or deed
- Current utility bill
- Updated Immunization Record
- Original Birth Certificate
- Final Report Card and/or withdrawal transcript from previous school
- Special Education information (if applicable)
- Parent’s Picture ID
- Only birth parents may register children in Chesterfield County Public Schools unless there is a Court Ordered Custody agreement stating otherwise.
804-674-1388, Main Counseling number
804-674-5207, Fax number