Please become a PTSO member every year. Your membership fee goes to provide financial support through grants for students and teachers and no fees are paid to an association. Family memberships are $17 and individual memberships are $12. To become a member enroll online at https://my.cheddarup.com/c/2020-2021-ptso-membership-dues or email us at email@example.com to arrange another method.
PTSO 2020-21 Board Members
- Karen Lawrence – President
- Tenley Seli – Vice President
- Anne Tracy – Treasure
- Beth Wilkerson – Secretary
- Meg Fogle – Parliamentarian
- Kristen Hebert – Membership Chair
- Kathy Schmidt – Staff Appreciation Chair
Please volunteer your time and talents:
We will need volunteers to chair and serve on various committees. The following are some of the possible ways to volunteer as a chairperson or committee member:
- School Community Liaison- Coordinate with the MHS Administration to manage the volunteer opportunities through an automated sign up system.
- Grade Level Committees- Coordinate appropriate events based on current guidelines.
- Hospitality Committee- Organize specialty events for students and teachers.
- Scholarship Committee-Advertise and review applications for educational scholarships given by the MHS PTSO. We award at least $4000 in scholarships each year.
- Student Committee- Students will to participate in the PTSO monthly meetings and committee meetings. The committee would take on the role of sharing student ideas for PTSO events.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to serve on a committee.
Please join us the second Wednesday of each month at 7:00 p.m. for our PTSO meetings.
Don’t forget to enroll in the Community Rewards Programs. These local community partners donate a percentage of anyone’s purchases to the MHS PTSO and reduces the need for additional fundraising:
• Kroger Cares. Go to www.kroger.com/
• Publix Partners. Go to www.publix.com and Log in or Sign Up. Select “My Account” and select by scrolling the right arrow to “My Publix Partner”. Enter “Midlothian High School” in the search box, select MHS and then select “Update”.
• Amazon. Offers 0.5% funds on eligible purchases to nonprofit organizations through the Amazon Smiles program. Amazon customers can register by logging onto smile.amazon.com. Enter your Amazon account information and then search Midlothian High School PTSO to select organization.