Please become a PTSO member every year. Your membership fee goes to provide financial support through grants for students and teachers and no fees are paid to an association. Family memberships are $17 and individual memberships are $12. To become a member enroll online at https://my.cheddarup.com/
PTSO 2021-22 Board Members
- Karen Lawrence – President
- Tenley Seli – Vice President
- Beth Wilkerson– Treasure
- Susan Hinz – Secretary
- Mark Leonard – Parliamentarian
- Kristen Hebert – Membership Chair
- Kathy Schmidt/ Meg Fogle – Co-Staff Appreciation Chairs
Contact: [email protected]
Please volunteer your time and talents:
- Post Prom Committee: Be a part of the amazing team that will put together Post Prom for our students. Post Prom is the PTSO’s largest event and needs many volunteers to make it successful!
Please join us the second Wednesday of each month at 7:00 p.m. for our PTSO meetings.
Don’t forget to enroll in the Community Rewards Programs. These local community partners donate a percentage of anyone’s purchases to the MHS PTSO and reduces the need for additional fundraising:
• Kroger Cares. Go to www.kroger.com/
• Publix Partners. Go to www.publix.com and Log in or Sign Up. Select “My Account” and select by scrolling the right arrow to “My Publix Partner”. Enter “Midlothian High School” in the search box, select MHS and then select “Update”.
• Amazon. Offers 0.5% funds on eligible purchases to nonprofit organizations through the Amazon Smiles program. Amazon customers can register by logging onto smile.amazon.com. Enter your Amazon account information and then search Midlothian High School PTSO to select organization.