To meet the needs of children during COVID-19 school closures, Chesterfield County Public Schools continues provide meals for children for pick-up without charge and regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability and without discrimination. Meals will be provided on a first-come, first-served basis at the sites and times listed below.
Please note the latest important updates to the distribution of meals:
- Added at most schools and delivery sites supper and a snack see list below
Here are other important details about the distribution of meals:
- Children do not have to be present to pick up To pick up meals without a child present, please tell the staff member your child’s first and last names and age.
- On Mondays and Wednesdays, two days meals will be provided for each
- On Fridays, three days meals will be provided for each
- No meal service is available on Tuesdays or