The mission of the Chesterfield County Public School libraries is to empower students and staff through the direction and guidance of certified school librarians to become critical thinkers, enthusiastic readers, skillful researchers and ethical users/creators of information in support of student achievement in a global environment.
Head Librarian Gillian Anderson
Assistant Librarian Valerie “Lynn” Dieter
Library Clerk Sandra Garrett
8:00 a.m. until 4 p.m. on Mondays – Thursday
8:00 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. on Friday
Printer Copier Policy
- Printing is generally 10 cents per page (to offset the cost of ink)
- If you are printing something YOU typed (a paper, a homework assignment, etc.), the first 2 pages are free.
- When printing a PowerPoint or a News Article, please see the staff for advice about HOW to print it (Individual Slides vs. Handouts vs. Outline Notes).
- If you PRINT IT, then you have to PAY FOR IT. So pretty please…ask for help! We are here to help YOU!
- The copier is also 10 cents a page.