Librarian: Lara Ivey
Library Assistant: Becky Morris
The mission of the Old Hundred Library is to empower students and staff to become enthusiastic readers, critical thinkers, skillful researchers and ethical users/creators of information in support of student achievement in a global environment.
What to expect:
- 45 minute scheduled classes once a week
- Open checkout each morning from 9:15 to 9:45
- Kindergarten may begin open checkout after the fourth week of school.
Rules for Borrowing:
- Kindergarten – 1 book for one week
- 1st through 5th Grades – 2 books for one week
- Students may renew books unless it is being requested by another library patron.
- Students in 3rd through 5th grades may have a third book checked out for a classroom project.
- Students who need additional books can ALWAYS talk with us about it!
Overdue and Charges:
- Fines are not charged for overdue books.
- Replacement fees are charged for lost or damaged books.
- A missing book notice will be sent home to the student when it is past due.
- A replacement fee notice will be sent home if a student believes the book is lost.
- If a student is using a book for a project, the overdue rules do not apply until the project is completed.