- Adopted FY 2018 Financial Plan
- Adopted FY 2017 Financial Plan
- Adopted FY 2016 Financial Plan
- Adopted FY 2015 Financial Plan
- Adopted FY 2015 Financial Plan(Revised)
- Approved FY 2014 Financial Plan
- Approved FY 2013 Financial Plan
- Standard of Quality (SOQ)
Explaining Title I, II, III and IV
The U.S. government allocates Title I, II, III and IV funds according to formulas based on the size of the school district and the number of students in various categories.
- Title I funds help to improve the academic achievement of disadvantaged students.
- Title II funds mainly provide staff development for teachers and school administrators but may also be used to reduce class size in targeted schools.
- Title III funds help students with limited English proficiency.
- Title IV funds promote safe and drug-free schools and communities.
To provide a comment or suggestion regarding the budget, please e-mail [email protected]