Want to sign up for your school counselor? Need to report an unkind incident? Worried about the safety of a classmate?
Please see this link to make an electronic appointment request or report an incident. Please note that these google forms are only monitored during school hours.
Follow us on Instagram at @rms_counseling for important updates.
Summer Opportunities Newsletter.
This will be updated regularly with programs available to our students during summer 2020.
Our commitment is to foster personal growth and to build connections while preparing for tomorrow. We empower all learners to succeed and to serve as part of an inclusive community.
The Robious Middle School Counseling Program:
- Provides a program based on ASCA National Standards and Virginia State Standards
- Provides a program planned by the counseling department and stakeholders
- Combines community resources for program delivery
- Uses data to drive program development, evaluation, and impact
- The Robious Middle School Counselors will participate in professional development as well as follow ethical standards.
Each student at middle school is assigned a school counselor to assist them in the transition from elementary school as well as choosing courses and/or applying to specialty centers for high school.
Counselors at Robious Middle School are assigned by grade-level as follows for the 2019-2020 academic year:
Important Hotline Numbers:
National Suicide Prevention: 1-888-273-8255
Chesterfield County Crisis Line: 804-748-6356
Virginia Child Abuse Hotline: 1-800-552-7096
Making up work after an absence:
Please contact the main school counseling office at 378-2511 to request work on the third day of a student’s absence. In order to allow teachers enough time, please plan on picking up homework on the 4th day or later.