Summer meals update
With the passage of the federal Keep Kids Fed Act, #oneCCPS schools are expanding summer meal options for children 1-18 years old:
- An updated list of summer breakfast and lunch sites is available here: https://bit.ly/3chqhJb.
- Children no longer have to eat breakfasts and lunches on site.
- Parents or guardians can pick up meals on behalf of their children.
- Curbside pickup of meal bundles is returning for students who are not attending in-person summer school. Meals will be available for pickup 3:30-4:30 p.m. on July 19 (five days of meals), July 26 (10 days of meals) and Aug. 9 (nine days of meals) at these sites: Ettrick Elementary, Hopkins Elementary, Salem Church Elementary, Tomahawk Creek Middle, Thomas Dale High, Manchester High and Monacan High.
- Questions? Call Food and Nutrition Services at 804-743-3717.