Welcome to Salem Church Elementary where the staff is prepared to provide a rigorous, meaningful, and memorable educational experience for the students and parents in our community. This year will be a fresh start for our students and families. We welcome all students back into the building.We are ready to receive our STARS with open arms and open minds.
We will continue to nurture lasting relationships with our students, families, and communities not losing sight of the importance of strong relationships, effective instruction, and ongoing growth. We will continue to do everything necessary to support your child’s education. However, we cannot meet true success without your continued dedication to excellence. Your involvement is integral in their academic journey. Your involvement includes but is not limited to ensuring the following:
- Your child comes to school each day, virtually or in-person
- You read with your child and encourage the completion of assignments
- You set high expectations for behavior
- You demonstrate a positive view of education at home
- You communicate with your child’s teacher
- You attend meetings and conferences
- All of Your support begins with You because You are a key component in this process.
Salem has a rich history of community partnership and volunteerism. Each member of our school community will have opportunities to make their own unique contributions of service to our school. The first step you can take is joining our PTA. More details on our PTA can be provided on our website.
I am thrilled to be a part of the Salem Elementary Family and to serve you and your children. I look forward to opportunities to collaborate with you and work as a team to do what is best for our children. We will continue to shine bright because we are Salem Stars. Shine on!
Natasha L. Wade
Salem Church Elementary