The Salem Church Middle School Library Media Center is the place to find lots of materials to continue your learning journey. Please visit us often!
Library Media Center Hours: Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Library Loan Policy:
- 10 school day loan period for books
- 5 school day loan period for magazines
- Recorded books checked out with a parent permission letter
- Overdue Fees are not charged.
- If an item is not returned, the replacement cost must be paid by the patron or PBIS points/good grades may be used ONCE to substitute for replacement costs. Please contact a library staff member for more details.
- Circulation privileges are suspended until library obligations are met.
Students are scheduled for checkout every other week through their Language Arts class.They may come independently for checkout, research, make-up work and book selection with a pass from a teacher during the class period.
Note that students can renew their books at anytime from their Chromebooks via the Library Catalog site under the My Account tab using their username (student id number) and password (last 4 digits of their student id number).
- Classroom teachers also schedule time for instruction and research in the library.
- The library sponsors various reading-related programs and activities including a Project Lit Group during SOAR, a “Fiction to Film” group, Book Fairs, and supports various reading celebrations through the school year.