Parents can access this opportunity:
Here’s how you log into My Stop:
- Username is your child’s student ID number (contact your child’s school to obtain if needed)
- Password is your child’s date of birth (Format: mmddyyyy) Example, January 8, 2001 = 01082001
Tips and Tricks
- Do not login to MyStop too early before your child’s scheduled pick-up or drop-off time. The data provided through MyStop is constantly changing. ETA’s are based on standard GPS route calculations, and not the actual length of time remaining to get to your child’s bus stop. You will access the most accurate data if you check the system within 10 minutes of your child’s scheduled pick-up or drop-off time.
- Parents and students do not have separate MyStop accounts and will use the same login information to access the system. Please Note: MyStop links siblings by the primary phone numbers provided to and entered by the students’ schools. If the first phone number listed at each school is not the same, each student’s account will need to be logged into separately.
- Rather than typing in the full URL address for MyStop each time you want to access the system, save it as a favorite on your desktop computer or add a quick link to the home screen of your smartphone or tablet to have quick and easy access to the system any time you need it.
- To protect drivers’ privacy, buses are only displayed for 30 minutes after the last transmission.
- MyStop is only operational with a student’s primary assigned bus and when “Bus” is the “Mode of Transportation” checked at the school level in Synergy.
MyStop GPS is unavailable for bus #XYZ Estimated Time of Arrival: 1:11 p.m.
- This message will appear if MyStop is not able to acquire GPS location information for your child’s bus. There may be an issue with GPS system.
If you see this message, the estimated time of arrival is the time based on the scheduled route and time set by the Transportation Department. It will not reflect the actual remaining travel time to your child’s bus stop.
Bus #XYZ is near MAIN ST Estimated Time of Arrival is Unavailable (bus passed stop)
- Your child’s route information may be in the process of being updated. Wait a minute for any updates to be completed. Then, if you still see this message and the current time is after your child’s scheduled pick-up or drop-off time, the bus may have passed your child’s stop.
Please Note: Bus drivers are instructed not to run ahead of schedule in the morning. If a driver arrives at a pick-up location ahead of schedule, he/she has been instructed to wait at the stop until the scheduled stop time.
Bus #XYZ is not yet running your scheduled route Estimated Time of Arrival: 3:54 p.m. (per schedule)
- Your child’s bus has not yet started its route or it has completed its route. If you see this message, the estimated time of arrival is the time based on the scheduled route and time set by the Transportation Department. It will not reflect the actual remaining travel time to your child’s bus stop.
“Bus is not on its scheduled route”
- You will see this message if the bus has been diverted from its predefined course or if it is in an area where the GPS signal is weak.
“Bus [#] is not active”
- This means that the designated bus has not started, or has already completed, their defined route.
Please note: In the event of unforeseen circumstances, alternate busses may be used and could affect the ability to provide Real time GPS tracking.
Office Staff are available to assist you with the MyStop app.
Your Area Office contact information may be found on the Transportation Department’s website at the following LINK.